The Devotees of
Humbly Invite You
Sri Hari Smaran
Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip
5. (Sat) Gaura-ekadasi. Pavitraropani Ekadasi. Fast. Beginning of Jhulan Yatra of Sri Sri Radha Govinda and start of the one month festival of Sri Hari Smaran at Nabadwip, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.
6. (Sun) Gaura-dvadasi. Paran (break fast with grains) after sunrise and before 9:32 a.m. Disappearance of Srila Rupa Goswami and Srila Gauri das Pandit Goswami.
9. (Wed) Purnima. Appearance of Sri Baladeva. Fast until noon. End of Jhulan Yatra of Sri Sri Radha Govinda.
16. (Wed) Krishna-astami. Sri Sri Krishna Janmastami. Complete fast until midnight (then no grains).
17. (Thu) Krishna-navami. Sri Nandotsava. Sri Janmastami Paran (break fast with grains) before 9:32 a.m. Appearance of Visvavarenya Tridandi Swami Srimad Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj Prabhupad.
19. (Sat) Krishna-ekadasi. Annada Ekadasi. Fast.
20. (Sun) Krishna-dvadasi. Paran (break fast with grains) after sunrise and before 9:32 a.m.
29. (Tue) Gaura-panchami. Appearance of Sri Sita Devi, the Consort of Sri Advaita Prabhu.
1. (Fri) Gaura-astami. Sri Radhastami. Srimati Radharani's appearance at noon. Fast until noon.
4. (Mon) Gaura-ekadasi. Parshvaika Ekadasi. Fast.
5. (Tue) Gaura-dvadasi. Appearance of Sri Vamanadeva. Paran (break fast with grains) after the worship of Sri Vamanadeva and by 7:20 a.m. Appearance of Sri Jiva Goswami Prabhu.
6. (Wed) Gaura-trayodasi. Appearance of Srila Sachchidananda Bhaktivinoda Thakur.
7. (Fri) Purnima. Disappearance of Srila Haridas Thakur. Visvarupa Mahotsava. End of month long festival at Nabadwip, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math.
Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip
http://scsmath.com | What's New? | Tips for Pilgrims